Samaj Pragati Sahayog is always on the lookout for people who have the passion, determination and energy to work on its myriad development interventions. We need:
- Engineers/technical personnel for our watershed, shelter, sanitation, drinking water, renewable energy, rural electrification, training and support programmes,
- Veterinary science professionals for our livestock initiatives,
- Agriculture professionals to work on our rainbow agriculture and Non Pesticidal Management programmes,
- Development professionals who can add value to our Self Help Group, Livelihoods and Right to Food programmes,
- Media professionals for our film and documentation unit ,
- Designers and management people for our garment fabrication unit, Kumbaya.
Over the years we have had students from TISS, IIT, XISS, Young India Fellowship-Ashoka University, Azim Premji University, IRMA, Department of Social Work-Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi School of Social Work, GB Pant Social Science Institute, JNKVV-Jabalpur, NID, Indore School of Social Work, etc. In addition, SPS also offers internships for students.
Find out more about the qualifications and work requirements here and at DevNetJobsIndia from time to time, where the required qualifications are spelt out more clearly in alignment with the vacancies. Interested persons may send in their applications, along with detailed resume to:
Samaj Pragati Sahayog
Madhya Pradesh – 455227